I've heard from a few friends who have said they wished they were a stay at home mom, with no worries, just could be with their kids and not have so many things to do, have to get up and go to work, etc... Well, I am one of those moms and let me tell you that I'd like to switch places with you. ** THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE.
As you know Danny left 5 days ago (which seems like 2 weeks) so the kids and I are having fun finding things to do. Above are some pics of the things we have done: made a snowman (yes, I know it is 3 months away), made a paper chain for how many days are left until Danny comes home, Paige's bday party, Paige's bday, and our trip home to CA. Paige and I also made her Birthday invitations. She surprised me with her ideas and creativity. She loves art and is very fond of coloring. It was also fun making the invitations because this is a girls only party so we could do a lot of pink, which she was so excited about. Gigi and Gpa Stan also left her a birthday gift which I used for good behavior... she is having fun playing doctor with me and her brother.
**For the record, I love my kids and I love my husband and his career. God has a plan for us, which I am still getting used to.
No comments:
Post a Comment