Thursday, October 30, 2008

We get crafty!

This is our laundry room that is going to be transformed into a Princess Craft Room for Paige's birthday party on Saturday. I'm so excited to get to do a girly party - Paige is even more excited. We have Princess Tiara's to decorate, as well as picture frames and canvas wall pictures for their rooms. I have a face painter coming, a Princess Crown game and even put together a Princess Scavenger Hunt. Come back and look at pictures of the big day.

Most of you know that our life in Denmark is the complete opposite of our life in California. We do a lot of art, games, workbooks, reading books, etc.. (inside stuff). So, for Paige's Birthday, I made up BINGO game cards for us to play. Paige and Blake love this game and since Princess is the theme, I cut out pics of the princesses and made game cards. Super cheap, easy (took about an hour), and something small that she will love.

This is hard to see but Blake drew it all by himself... We have a drawing book with steps on how to draw things. I think this truck is great for a 3 year old.

This is Paige's artwork. She is quite the little artist. She told me that "Daddy is on the left, even though he kind of looks like a sunflower". She is in the middle, where a big rain drop is hitting her on the head (it's not a tiara) and Luke is on her right, wearing green because he loves green.

We bought the kids a Puppet Show and they are having a great time with it. Danny and I are even having to get creative and make up scenes.... It's cute to watch them "perform".

No comments: