Saturday, October 18, 2008

Date Night with My Fabulous Daughter






I love giving surprises (hate getting them) so I surprised Paige with tickets to the High School Musical on Ice. She was soooooo excited.

It was so cute to see her smiling and dancing, trying to sing along, etc... I love Date Night with the kids and hope I'll be able to continue it once Jude is born. It reminds you how simple life was with only 1 child... and that each child is unique, needs the one on one time and it gets them opening up and you can talk about so much. I had such a great time. I love you Paige.

Side Note: I never planned on my almost 5 year old watching HSM but it was peer pressure... everyone else was doing it, so I had too.. I just had to it. I haven't watched all of it but from what I have seen it's not so bad. Shrek says worse things.

No comments: