So this year, I've come up with an idea... this is where you come in. Instead of donating to Orangewood, I'd like to know about a few families that are really in NEED this Holiday Season. I'd like them to have kids so Paige and Blake can help shop with me - but really any family in NEED will do.
What I'd like:
*Send me a letter as to why you are recommending this family (single mom, dad lost his job, mother has cancer, house burnt down, medical bills, etc..)
*The family must live within 10-15 mins from Orange so we can deliver the gifts and play Santa
*You must not tell the family but be able to give me ideas of things they really NEED (or want to get for the kids) Please include all family members.
*I'd like to know about the family by the 5th of December so I can start planning and shopping
I'm really excited to do this with the kids and to help other families this Holiday Season. Thanks for your help.
I'm really excited to do this with the kids and to help other families this Holiday Season. Thanks for your help.
No comments:
Post a Comment