Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Troy Boulton Califf

For Paige's actual Birthday I took her and a friend to see High School Musical 3, for the 2nd time. Danny had a double so I let her choose what she wanted to do for the day. She chose cereal for breakfast (which she eats every morning - Fiber One and Flakes mixed, with 1 Splenda and a lot of milk), quesadillas for lunch, and Burritos for dinner. 

Later in the evening she was using the "pot", doing her thing and she was ready to talk, like she always is when she is doing her thing. 

I was rubbing lotion on my belly, as I always do and did when I was pregnant with Paige and Blake, hoping it will help the stretch marks... it doesn't but it makes me feel better. 
Anyways, my conversation with Paige:

Paige: Do we have to name the baby Jude?
Me: Yes, honey, we've already chosen his name. Why?
Paige: What if we change it to Troy Boulton? (for those that don't know HSM, he is the cute boy in the movie)
Me: Smiling...
Paige: He's so cute Mom
Me: (laughing inside) I don't think Daddy would like that. 
Paige: OK. When can we go see HSM 3 again???
Me: HURRY UP!

No comments: