Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had our friends from Aalborg over for a Thanksgiving Dinner this week. Pernille and Allan are expecting their 2nd child in 2 WEEKS. I look like I am due tomorrow (feel like it too) and still have 2 MONTHS. I wish the heigth thing was on my side.

Blake decorated the center piece and helped set the table. He is a good helper (most of the time.)
Allan and Danny played together at AaB. Allan also played in France and loves wine. Danny, believe it or not, has been drinking a few bottles a week. He is really interested in learning about wine and is enjoying trying them. I can't wait to have a drink with him.
Paige helping make the yummy gravy. It was such a nice dinner. And, it was Allan and Pernille's first Turkey and Thanksgiving Dinner. We enjoyed them coming over.

No comments: