This is our front window in the kitchen... perfect spot for the presents. I will also add that we woke up to frost on the ground... 30 degrees!!!
Paige and I decorated the cake table this morning... she is a perfectionist like me. Uh oh!
Part of "Paige's Party" sign. They decorated tiara's, picture frames, and did wall art. Later, the face painter came and the girls danced to High School Musical. It was SO MUCH FUN!
Art table and "Paige's Party" (made by P and B earlier in the week) sign is displayed.
I took Paige shopping (it was so cute watching her choose her dress, shoes, hair things, etc... - she is a true girl and loves to shop. She's very picky so I always have to take her with me) and this is the outfit she chose. I can't believe my baby is 5!
No comments:
Post a Comment