Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blake again

Blake is just so funny. He has his moments... I will get the mean mom award when I put soap in his mouth and made him throw up.. then I put him outside in the cold with only his underwear on because he would not get dressed after 1 hour... Danny was gone, Jude needed to be fed. Luckily Paige was being an Angel. It was a rough night. However, here are the funny things he says to make me smile:

Paige and Blake both enjoy the Fancy Nancy books we have. Fancy Nancy is a girl who uses big words and loves to speak French. It is a cute series so if you have a daughter (or a son in my case) get it.

Blake: Mom, you are not so fancy
Me: Why?
Blake: You never accessorize
Me: You're right

Blake (on the toilet): You know Pew is poop in French

Blake: Did you know Daddy makes the money?
Me: Yes, I know that. I want to work and make some money too but I have to take care of you.
Blake: That's isn't a job you know.
Me: Oh, you're quite the job Blake.
Blake: I'm not a job. I'm a person. I have 2 legs and 2 arms.

We have been working on his letters lately and is doing a really great job. I'm trying to help him write them the correct way.

Me: Blake, good job on your letters. Let me help you do it the right way.
Blake: I know how to do it.
Me: I know but you need to start doing it the right way.
Blake: You choose to do it the right way and I choose to do it the wrong way.
Me: Ugh! You are so stubborn!
Blake: I know that.

No comments: