Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random info

Thanks everybody for my Birthday Wishes. I had a nice day with Danny and the kids, and our friends. I was thinking this year especially what I have done for my past birthdays. Not much to be honest but each year they have been with diff. people. Although it hasn't been celebrated with my bestest friends I have been lucky enough to get to celebrate with my family and our new friends we have made since living abroad. I am jealous that my friends in CA are getting together with their childhood friends but I have made several new friends who live in amazing places which I hope to get to visit in the near future. And, vice versa, I hope they will come to CA and see where we live someday.

I think most of you know that we bought a house in Orange. Well, we officially have renters. (Sorry Shannon they signed a 2 year lease) I am so excited. My mom and dad have been slave drivers trying to get the house ready. I owe them a lot and thank them from the bottom of my heart for helping us. It is hard letting go and not seeing what is being done but I know my dad does amazing work and from what I hear and see in pics, it looks wonderful. Thank you mom and dad, again, for your support, hard work, and love!

Paige and Blake - Oh My Gosh they both are getting so good at Danish. Paige is just amazing. She is saying so much and telling me new things daily. She likes to remind me that I can't speak it and that I should get lessons. I tell her why? When I have you? Blake is doing quite well too. He's still loving school and really enjoying it. It is such a huge relief knowing he likes it. Paige is continuing to work on her reading. Starting to get the hang of it. She is just so stubborn. Blake wants to read with her and often gets the letter/sound before she does. I think we have 2 very competitive children on our hands. Blake's writing all the letters and doing great! He's starting to draw people (the biggest head ever with a straight line down for the body) and is getting into art thanks to his school.

Jude - He's definitely growing... He's sleeping 8pm to 6am and I'm loving it. He's eating all the time and is starting to grab for toys. I never thought this day would come since he grips his thumbs like me. A proud moment for mommy :) He's just so easy. I just adore him.

No comments: