Today is Danny's bday! (St. Patrick's Day). Not just any birthday though - he's 30! He's not too excited because he knows the older he gets the sooner his career is over. I say to hell with it. I can't wait for my 30's!!
Danny is in Florida with his team preparing for the new season. I don't get to throw him a party, give him a hug, give him 30 nasty spankings, nothing. I'm sad. :( I'm sad for him because he misses us. We miss him too.
The kids insisted we make a cake. So, we did. And I am glad we did. Danny deserves a cake, recognition on his 30 fabulous years of life. I have been with him for half his life.. crazy!!!
Danny - today, tomorrow, and yesterday, I love you because you are a very fun daddy, a hard working husband, a sensitive man who most people don't get to see, and my best friend who has taught me, encouraged me, and shown me the world.
I have a feeling this year is going to be great!! Can't wait to share another exciting year with you.
I love you because you love me. Me
I love you because you sing to me at night. Paige
I love you because you wrestle with me. Blake
I love you because you play with me. Jude
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment