I'm not a blogger but someone once said we are lucky to get to travel. Yes, we are so lucky. They also commented something along the lines, must be nice to have money to do it. Yes, again, it is nice. However, we give up a lot of things in order to travel. We NEVER eat out, we don't shop a lot, we look for deals, I cut coupons, I shop sales, etc... Even when we travel, I usually bring stuff so we don't have to eat out 3 meals a day. I think everyone can travel and see the world. There are deals and places for everyones budget. We are on a budget because again, I would like to remind you that in 4-5 years (hoping, praying, it is this long) Danny won't be playing soccer anymore. And, then what? We have no idea but we are trying to prepare ourselves. Health insurance is probably my biggest worry.
Anyways, we are lucky, I am lucky to be able to show my kids the world. I didn't get that opportunity and I want to do it for them. Seeing their faces and listening to the questions they ask is priceless. The next time you just have to have that special thing... save the money and take your family someplace instead - Like to PA to visit us :)
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment