Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

28 reasons why I love my mom. 1 for each year I have been alive. (in no particular order)

  1. I love my mom because she can BBQ
  2. I love my mom because although it was not planned she taught me to save my money
  3. I love my mom because she loves Danny like her own son
  4. I love my mom because she taught me how to make my 3 favorite meals
  5. I love my mom because she got me started in soccer
  6. I love my mom because she loves to get pedicures and massages like me
  7. I love my mom because she goes to church every Sunday
  8. I love my mom because she helped me move every single time
  9. I love my mom because she has never said NO to watching my kids
  10. I love my mom because she loves my Dad
  11. I love my mom because she spoils my kids
  12. I love my mom because she is the best assistant anyone can have :)
  13. I love my mom because she was in each of my kids births. I can still hear her voice when they arrived.
  14. I love my mom because she would pick me up from High school with warm plain noodles and take me to my job at HDS
  15. I love my mom because she was always at my soccer and volleyball games
  16. I love my mom because she converted her house into a home where my family can live when we are in CA
  17. I love my mom because she went on Space Mountain for Paige
  18. I love my mom because she took me and my friends everywhere during my school years.
  19. I love my mom because my friends like her
  20. I love my mom because I know the second she is mad. She does not talk to anyone.
  21. I love my mom because she emails me everyday.
  22. I love my mom because she knows every birthday, anniversary, etc.. of anyone we know.
  23. I love my mom because she records every move, trip, injury, etc.. that has happened to me or my family.
  24. I love my mom because she introduced me to Iced Tea and Dr. Pepper
  25. I love my mom because she is the best Nana in the whole world
  26. I love my mom because she made me grilled cheese sandwiches before soccer tournaments
  27. I love my mom because she was not mad when I told her I planned my entire wedding before she even knew.
  28. I love my mom because she loves me
From Paige
  1. I love Nana because she takes me to the Nail Place
  2. I love Nana because she throws the ball on the swing
  3. I love Nana because she sings me songs and rubs my back
  4. I love Nana because she takes me places
  5. I love Nana because she lets me do her hair
From Blake
  1. I love Nana because she plays cars with me
  2. I love Nana because she makes me oatmeal with raisins
  3. I love Nana because she pulls me in the wagon

No comments: