Last week Danny played and the result was not so good. You can use your imagination after I tell you that 8 guys were waiting outside the stadium to beat him up. These futbolers take the game very seriously. They played today and won so hopefully he has redeemed himself. Maybe it's the new haircut - a blue mohawk. I love it!!
This is what I walked out side to the other day. He wouldn't stand up until a few months ago and now he'll pee anywhere. The weather was so nice too that Blake could take his shirt off.
Jude is 4 months now and so much is happening. The biggest is that he is rolling over. He loves sleeping on his tummy. I put him on his back asleep and then I check on him and this is how he is. He also pulls his pacifier out all the time. Chewing on his fingers is his favorite past time and he will laugh at anything. I even told Blake yesterday that his teeth need to come in already because he is a drooling machine. My smart boy said, why don't we just give him Paige's old teeth?
Paige's bed is a popular spot during shower time. While I was washing Blake Paige decided to make sure Jude was nice and cozy.
I started Jude on cereal this weekend and he's loving it.
No comments:
Post a Comment