Danny was captain this week. It was his last home game. I'm glad the season is over (they finished 4th and had no chance of catching 3rd so they really had nothing to play for). He ended up playing well and getting Player of the Match too!
After the game they opened the field to all the fans. He went from signing Danny Califf # 4 to signing D Califf # 4, to DC #4. There were a lot of kids wanting autographs. Paige and Blake enjoyed running around the field.
2 of my favorite people. I love them!
Gosh He's cute!
Danny surprised me and had a date planned last night. (this is very rare for us. It costs too much - dinner, taxi, movie, babysitter, etc..) It was SO MUCH FUN! We went to an Italian restaurant (he knows I love pizza) and then to a CASINO! I won almost $900dkk (that's around $175usd) playing Roulette. I love that game. I seriously could play it all night long. Thank you Babe for a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment