Friday, May 29, 2009

I TOOK THE BUS!

OK OK. Big deal about the bus. Well, it is for me. I have never taken the bus, except for school trips when I was little. I am not above taking the bus I just get overwhelmed (very much like ROSS for me). This time I was the one responsible for getting us to where we needed to go (Thank God for my friend Annie who took me on my first trip). I will admit that It wasn't that bad and yes, I will probably go again. However, if it's raining or snowing forget it.
Paige has been on the bus several times with her "school" and loves every second of it. This was Blake's first time and he was in charge of making sure we went only on the number 11 or 12 buses. He loved doing that.
Jude was not his usual happy self. He was over it and wanted out of his seat. As you can see from the first picture I had to much crap so it was hard to hold him and push the stroller. Annie was there to help but I was trying to really experience it with 3 kids...

No comments: