Monday, May 18, 2009

Our Week

I went to CPH a few weeks ago and met a friend from HS. I left Danny and the kids for 2 days. Everybody survived. I missed them especially my little man. Anyways, it was fun to laugh with another American and people watch. We found this great hairstyle I just had to take a picture of.
Hanging out in Paige's room. Jude loves to be where they are.
This is our spa after Danny tried to get it to work. As you can see he shouldn't be in charge of the spa. The funny thing is that this is not that bad... we had bubbles all over our yard... and then the wind picked up. Ahhhh.
Loving his cereal
Paige and I argue every morning about what she wears. Its raining and cold and she wants to wear a skirt and tank top. I finally gave up this morning and let her choose. Doesn't she look great (green socks too)?? (she's mad at me and wouldn't let me take a pic.)

No comments: