Paige's school is having a fundraiser to raise money for cancer research. We were given 1 bag to decorate and put in memory/honor of. She chose my dad's sister LINDA RODIECK. I never got to meet her. She was only 21 when she died of Leukemia. My grandmother gave Paige a necklace that was my Aunt's (over 50 years old) so she has been obsessed with her ever since. I wonder how my relationship with her would have been, I often think how our family would be different because of her, how many more cousins would I have had. I am sad that I never got to meet her, but I am more sad that my dad lost a sister and my grandparents lost a child. Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Cancer Research
Paige's school is having a fundraiser to raise money for cancer research. We were given 1 bag to decorate and put in memory/honor of. She chose my dad's sister LINDA RODIECK. I never got to meet her. She was only 21 when she died of Leukemia. My grandmother gave Paige a necklace that was my Aunt's (over 50 years old) so she has been obsessed with her ever since. I wonder how my relationship with her would have been, I often think how our family would be different because of her, how many more cousins would I have had. I am sad that I never got to meet her, but I am more sad that my dad lost a sister and my grandparents lost a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment