Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Jude Myster - 16 months

This guy is still a handful. I thought for sure it was a faze and the "the 3rd is always mellow" would have kicked in by now. Not so much. He is on the go, into everything, eats anything, and doesn't listen to NO, and deliberately does things to get a rise out of you. He was even banging his head on purpose, like 10 times, on a cabinet just because I said No. ahhh... How do I love thee, let me count the ways:
Best smile
Loves being outside
Very adventurous
Eats anything
Understands everything and is very smart
Wants to do whatever Paige and Blake are doing
Is a jumper like the rest of them
Is starting to dribble a soccer ball
Finally said MOM :)
Had his first babysitter today and didn't cry and even ran and gave me the biggest hug when I came home
I'll consider this plus - he wants nothing to do with watching TV
He loves me

No comments: