Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hershey trip - me and the kids

From Amish Country the kids and I went to Hershey, PA. We stayed at the Hershey Lodge and upon arrival were given these huge Hershey bars. I told the kids they could have candy but not at 8pm at night when we checked in. Look at how determined Jude is to get it open. I caved, they each got a few pieces.
The Chocolate World is cool - but not for toddlers. I couldn't bring my stroller inside, there was breakable stuff everyone, lots of people, and a momma who was hurting from carrying this guy and our stuff around. They have a 3D show which is cute (Jude even wore the glasses), a ride, a tasting thingy, and of course a gigantic shopping area. Paige and Blake enjoyed themselves but we probably won't go back for a few years.
Here's a photo from the ride. The ride was cute and FREE so we went on it a few times. Oh, and you get FREE candy at the end so a huge plus with my kids. Overall it was a nice 1 day trip.

No comments: