
Hi Paige, how are you today? Hi. I'm feeling good.
Why not great? I'm feeling great too.
Do you like school? I love school. Why? Because my teacher does really fun things.
What do you like about Indian Lane? There is a lot of people you can talk to. Like who? My friends.
What's your favorite subject? Music and art.
You've been doing a lot of things lately: girl scouts, art class and now soccer.
What do you like the best? I like everything.
Do you miss Daddy? I miss him so much.
What do you miss about him? I miss when he sings to me, when he plays wrestle with me and when he makes my cereal.
What kind of cereal do you like? I like all diff. kinds. Together? Yes.
Well, what kinds do you like? I like LIFE, Hearts, Cheerios, KIX, and Fiber-One
Wow, that's a lot. You are like your Daddy.
What do you want to do when Daddy comes home? I want to wake him up in the morning.
You don't like waking me up? No, cause you like to sleep in. Yes, I am excited about Daddy coming home too Anything else you want Daddy to know? I just want him to know that we really miss you and wish that you could be home all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment