
The kids have a 4 day weekend because of parent/teacher conferences. They actually close school for 2 days. I remember having minimum days. CA friends... Is that what you guys do too? I had these great plans for us to go to this really cool water indoor park (http://www.greatwolf.com) for 2 of the days. But no, because nothing in my life I can plan anymore, Paige wakes up with a double ear infection. Arrr... now we're home hanging out.... missing Daddy... waiting for the nice day tomorrow so we can go play and not be cold. BTW - It's going to be in the 50's :)
Paige's conference with her teacher was exactly what I expected. She's 1 of the highest in her class, is very helpful, cares for her peers, gets upset/mad when she is not perfect at something, excels in reading, math, art and music. Loves school!! This is ME!!!
On to Blake... his writing is getting sloppy, he tends to only do what is required, he is reluctant to speak up (really, cause the kids talks non stop at home), loves playing outside, is doing well in reading and math, is competitive and is currently involved in the 1 upping thing that kids do. You know, I have a 1 goldfish. Well, I have 2 gold fish. Well, I have been to Hawaii. Well, I have been to Hawaii 3 times. This is DANNY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment