So, I like the snow. I like it when it first falls down and it's all white and fluffy and makes everything look BEAUTIFUL. However, after a week or so I came to a realization why I was born in Southern California: The snow is not organized and neat!! No matter how much I shoveled, and tried to make it look neat, it didn't work. It is March 4th today and there is no more snow in sight. I have yet to pack up the snow suits, and snow boots, and endless pairs of gloves, and beanies because I know I will jinx myself. So for now, everything is staying right where it is.
I also liked sledding. Paige and Jude loved sledding. We were out 1 day for almost 3 hours. No joke. Blake is a different story. He doesn't like getting wet, and he hates being cold. So, it takes about 20 mins to get him dressed and ready and he lasts usually much less than that. Next year we are making a ski/snow boarding trip for sure and leaving Blake at home!!
Enjoy the videos!!
Friday, March 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment