Sunday, March 6, 2011

What's New With Jude?



He's officially Potty Trained at 26 months!!!! (not at night but I don't care)
His speech lessons have paid off because he is talking non stop. And, he's loud!
He finally will watch TV. Phew... something else to pass the time with this on the go crazy kid.
He attends a class at the Little Gym and LOVES it. Reminds me so much of Paige when she was little.
In the past 4 months or so he loves listening to books. So, we have "book time" throughout the day.
Naps aren't as frequent or as long. I'm afraid by summer he will not nap. My baby is no longer a baby.
He's a ham, ridiculously funny, a cuddle bug, and a mommy's boy. We all think he is adorable!!

1 comment:

Lindsey Hinrichs said...

OMG! He is SO big! (sigh) I only can think of him as a baby. I MUST see you soon to catch up. :)