
Do you like school? No. Why? Because it's so hard to do the homework
Do you know where Daddy is? In Greece
What do you think Daddy is doing? Watching TV
What do you miss about Daddy? That he plays wrestle with me and watches TV with me
What have we done this week that you wish Daddy was here for? Playing Monopoly
Whats your favorite thing about Monopoly? That I always get the highest properties
What do you want to do when Daddy gets home? Lay in bed and do nothing.
Do you have a girlfriend? More than 1 girlfriend.
What are there names? I don't want to tell
Do you have a favorite? Yes. Who? Marley
Why do you like Marley? Because she gives me stuff and she's on my bus
Do you like riding the bus? Kind of
What don't you like about the bus? It's really noisy
Do you like living in PA? Yes Why? Because I have a lot of friends here.
Who do you like playing with the most? I don't know. They're all so good.
Whats your favorite thing to do in PA? Go to Brusters. Anything else? Famous Philly Pretzel place.
Seriously Blake, anything other than food? Going to movies and eating popcorn. UGH!
What do you want to tell Daddy? I love you. And, I miss you. I wish you could come home right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment