Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blake and the things he says

So, Blake is my child who has to be talking ALL THE TIME. And, he is very hard to reason with. If he has something in his mind, that's it - no changing it. He also says the most funniest things which make me laugh daily. I thank God he gave me Blake because some days when it's tough being in Denmark he makes me laugh and for that I am so lucky he is my son. He can be difficult at times but for the most part he is awesome!

So, the other day he was playing with his cars. I guess they weren't doing what he wanted them to do so he called me into his room and said exactly this:
Blake: Mom, I have to say a bad word, OK? (really asking for my permission - who does that?)
Me: Well, I don't want you to say bad words (not sure what he thinks is a bad word) but what do you need to say?
Blake: These cars are not doing what I want and they are so stupid!
Me: That is a bad word. Please don't say that again. And, I'm sorry they are not doing what you want. Maybe you should put them in a timeout.

Yesterday, Danny had the car so we were home all day. After lunch we played Bingo (for candy). Of course Paige won because she always does. Well, Blake flew off the handle and got all mad and started crying, etc.. I told him to leave the room if he was going to cry. This is what his response was: Mom, I am being a bad sport. I know. I am a bad sport. And, then he left the room.

Last night Blake pooped probably 5 times. We don't know what he ate to make him go so much but he did. Right before bed he went again. However, this time he said: Holler (from the toilet), to get our attention. Danny went in and asked if he really pooped because he didn't see anything. Blake said, yes, it was just poop juice. Gosh I love him!

No comments: