Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our weekend

Danny's good friend Beckett visited this weekend from London. He and Danny played together with the U17 team, were roommates in college, and he was in our wedding (the one with the dreds - sp?). I don't know how Danny convinced him to visit but he did. We really enjoyed having another friend and American in the house. Oh, and he brought me corn tortillas. Thank you Beckett!
He was so good with the kids and even played "Daddy" for the day while Danny was sick in bed. I'm sure he was ready to get back to his hectic life in London. Denmark is just a tad more mellow.
We had Flat Stanley visit us from RSM, CA this weekend. I thought he might enjoy looking out the window and seeing the snow falling. I sure was in shock!
Here is Flat Stanley showing off our new car. Everyone give Danny a hard time for us having a mini van. Yes, this is what a mini van in Denmark looks like. We've told you that cars are expensive here so I'll let you know that this one costs $100,000 usd. No I did not write too many zeros... rediculous huh?
Jude will be 3 months tomorrow. I can't believe it. He's smiling and laughing all the time now. I'm remembering a ton of songs I learned at The Little Gym and he is loving it. He and I are pretty much attached at the hip because Paige and Blake go to "school" from 10am to 3pm each day so it's just us hanging out. Plus, Danny left today for 10 days so I'll be his everything for awhile...

No comments: