Monday, March 16, 2009

A tribute to the Birthday Boy - March 17th

Danny, the hairstyles have changed, the teams have changed, the jersey numbers have changed and we have even changed countries. But, the one thing that has NOT changed is the love and admiration I have for you. Without you and your soccer I would be lost. It is such a huge part of me. I am glad that I have been able to be a part of this amazing and crazy journey.
I hope your 29th Birthday is a memorable one. I am looking forward to many many more!
I love you for the man you are, the husband you are to me, and the father you are to our children. Thank you for being you!
I miss the days when it was just us and we could do what we wanted, when we wanted. We did a lot of fun things and went on some great vacations... I'm looking forward to our 12 1/2 year anniversary!
Australia!! You made me and America so proud! I am glad I got to experience this with you. 2010 World Cup is calling your name. I can't wait!

I LOVE YOU!

No comments: