It stresses me out going in to stores like Ross or TJ Maxx where things are so unorganized. Danny loves Thrift stores and Nordstrom Rack but I just can't do it. I've tried but I start to hyperventilate, get a headache and have to leave. Just thinking about it stresses me out. I think that is why I love Nordstrom so much - clean, organized, and neat. I seriously want to own an organizing business someday. I love doing it. My problem is that I'll think what people are keeping is stupid.... Again, I don't collect anything.
My point: Danny used to not care what his closet looked like, didn't care about the dishes in the sink (actually told me when we got married that he would never do dishes), and even about his car. Boy o Boy has he changed. It is true, you can change someone!! He now cares what his closet looks like (see the color order of his jeans), he does the dishes much more than me, and he can't stand when I throw trash on the floor in the car. He appreciates a clean, organized house and I am so thankful for that.
I love you babe for converting. I knew someday you would love my analness :)
No comments:
Post a Comment