Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Berlin #3

After walking for 5 miles (no exaggeration) we finally found it. OCTOBERFEST in Germany! The boys enjoyed the beer and the kids enjoyed the rides. Tara and I went on a few rides which made us sick. We are officially too old for carnival rides.
So excited that Blake wanted to try this. He and Paige went SO high.
My Dare Devil.
When we first arrived a band was playing and everyone was dancing on the tables. Blake remembered this before we were leaving and wanted to do it too. He has an amazing memory.

The next day 8monday) Danny had to leave to head back to Denmark. The kids and I went to the Berlin Zoo where the famous Polar Bear is. The animals were really happy and moving around. We saw hippos fighting, lions running, elephants walking around, and brown bears eating. We drove almost 6 hours to Prague that afternoon. The kids were amazing. I was so proud of them.

No comments: