Lindsey and Tara - my 2 life savors and great friends I met in Denmark. Lindsey is from the Boston area and Tara is from Northern California. Both have kids the same ages as mine and are Americans, get my sarcasm, have the same complaints (well Tara does), we are family-less together, and we all miss home. I think we only have a few months left before we split up. I will miss them but these girls will always be in my life.
So, the person taking the picture didn't think we wanted ALL of the castle in it (Thanks Paul) ... It was pretty.
Had to take a picture in front of the old pink car. She definitely wants a pink car like Sharpay of course.
Hi top teeth are rather far apart but I love them anyways. He is now getting number 5 and 6 so the nose has a been a runnin. He hates to have his nose wiped but he's still my happy boy :)
3 of the Happy Kids are missing otherwise there would be 9 kids between our families. It is loud but super fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment