Danny and I got a night away in CPH. Although we didn't see Oprah or Michelle Obama, we still had a great time. (I also learned you don't let men be in charge of the plans). We were with the group of athletes that flew to support the Chicago 2016 bid.
We had a 5 course meal (which I ate very little of but drank a lot of wine with) at a popular italian restaurant. Shown is the dessert. Can you guess what it is? Cheese! Yes, Cheese! It was about an ounce.. Danny said it was good though.
They had an after party for all the Chicago 2016 supporters. Most of them flew from Chicago on a chartered United flight. They also brought over their own entertainment - The Blues Brothers. (The hats and glasses should make sense now). We took advantage of having no kids and enjoyed the free open bar :). I was hurting the next day though.
Love him.
I had to leave the next day to relieve my friends who cared for the kids while I was gone. Danny stayed and did some press interviews and also took a bike ride around the city (they brought the bikes from Chicago. Nice bikes too that he got to keep). This mermaid is very famous in Denmark.
No comments:
Post a Comment