Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Prague

So, the first thing I immediately noticed were the streets. I loved the cobblestone but they were tough with a stroller. Poor Jude was bounced around a lot in Prague. He was a trooper!
It was sooooo cold! Paige and Blake are such good travelers. I love traveling with them but it was a little hard with 3 little kids. I missed Danny a lot this trip.
Yes, his beanie is on the outside of his hood. It was cold. And, don't get mad if I tell you it was cold 10 more times. I want you to really understand how cold it was.
So, Day 1 consisted of us leaving the hotel early and walking or taking the trolley all day to the famous Prague castle. (Prague Castle is the largest medieval castle complex in Europe and the ancient seat of Czech kings throughout the ages.)
We made it to the top!! We had to go up some really steep hills. I kept saying, this is so not a vacation... We ate at a Mexican restaurant (not so great) for lunch and were back in the hotel by 6pm eating stuff from a local store and getting in bed. It was a long day.

No comments: