Who Does Danny look like? Hint: From one of my FAVORITE movies :) FACTS: * Danny was sober * The goggles belong to Jude's pretend puppy * Jude put those goggles on him * The goggles are upside down * The MAYO is light *
4 comments:
Melissa
said...
Has to be Multiplicity!! I love that movie!..."SHE TOUCHED MY PEPE, STEVE!" Please tell me that's it! Just saw your blog...so good! Looks like fun...wish I had time to do one..does it take lots of time? Saw Danny's goal on replay! How's it going for you guys? Tell the kids hello!
You girls... Hugh Grants roommate in Knotting Hill. If you have not seen it, watch it NOW! The song, When you Say Nothing at All was our wedding song. I love that movie!
4 comments:
Has to be Multiplicity!! I love that movie!..."SHE TOUCHED MY PEPE, STEVE!" Please tell me that's it! Just saw your blog...so good! Looks like fun...wish I had time to do one..does it take lots of time? Saw Danny's goal on replay! How's it going for you guys? Tell the kids hello!
I have no idea, but his shirt looks a little girly. Is it Paiges? :)
This is hilarious!
You girls... Hugh Grants roommate in Knotting Hill. If you have not seen it, watch it NOW! The song, When you Say Nothing at All was our wedding song. I love that movie!
Post a Comment